The Centenary Methodist Kannada Church was started on 28th of August 1946 when Bishop S.K.Mondol was the presiding Bishop. Rev.J.R.Luke was appointed as its 1st Pastor, Late Mr.M.Ismail was the Secretary and Late Mr.N.Samuel was the treasurer with 8 Members in the Old Church. Right from Rev.J.R.Luke there were 24 pastors served our Church. Presently Rev.C.G.Dayanand is the Pastor. Mostly all the pastors came to our Church from South India Annual Conference as there were no Kannada Speaking Pastors in our Conference. Rev.C.G Dayanand was sponsered for Theological Training by our Church. Now he is our Pastor.
In the year 1964-65 when Rev.K.Joseph Yeshwanth was the Pastor a need was arrived to purchase a plot/House as Parsonage to keep our Pastor as we were paying huge rents. A building committee came into existence and Late Mr.S.V.David was elected as chairman of building Committee and Mr.T.Bhasker, Late Mr.E.B.Martin, Late Mr.J.Abraham as Members. Mr.S.V.David took initiative to raise "Donations" from the Members. Along with Pastor Rev.K.J.Yeshwanth toured almost all the districts of our conference on his Red Lambretta Bike to Vikarabad, Tandur, Zaheerabad, Moinabad and Bidar to raise funds to buy a Parsonage / Plot. Both of them 3 times met with minor accidents, but still they had the desire to achieve their goal.
They raised around Rs.30,000/- and with conference help of Rs.5,000/-sanctioned by the then Bishop G.Sundaram, this present Parsonage Building at Chirag Ali was purchased and registration was done on 01.03.1969 when Rev.Ch.Luke was District superintendent and Mr.D.M.Kelly Was the then Registrar at Mozamjahi Market Office in the presence of Rev.K.J.Yeshwanth, Late Rev.Y.Vandanam Wilson, Pastor of Telugu Church, Late Mr.S.V.David, Late Mr.R.Devaputhra, Late Mr.E.B.Martin, Late Mr.J.Abraham, Gen. Major Waheed the Owner of the building, Mr.B.Vasanth and Mr.Harold David. this Parsonage building at Chirag Ali.
The Community Hall Educational Block was constructed during the time of Pastors Rev.R.Vijay Kumar and Late Rev.N.N.David Property Committee chairman Late Mr.E.B.Martin and dedicated on 17th Nov, 1996 by the then Bishop Nimrod Christian.